Springtime is here and its time for Easter in Houston! We know that means it’s time for flowers, family bonding, and Easter egg hunts galore! It’s also the best time to enjoy your city’s best outdoor events. Check out our official fun guide for March below:
- The Easter Egg-stravaganza and Egg Hunt: (March 24-25 & 30-31) Enjoy an amazing day on the Farm during the Easter Egg-stravaganza at Blessington Farms! Have fun picking your own strawberries and the Farm Funland, which includes hayrides, barrel trains, giant slides, animal encounters, Jump Pad, Fossil Dig and much more. Come interact with the birds in the Aviary, where you can feed the Quaker Parrots or see the NEW Reptile Grotto.
- 4th Annual Easter Egg Hunt: (March 24) Come join Jacobs Ladder of Covenance at their 4th Annual Easter Egg Hunt on March 24th from 10am-2pm. The event will be held at Edgewood Park located at 5803 Bellfort St, Houston, TX 77033. This event is FREE to the public and we will fun & games and FREE food to those in attendance.
- Special Needs Kids Easter Egg Hunt 2018: (Saturday, March 31) Welcome to the third annual Special Needs Easter Egg Hunt at the Helen Hall Library in League City! The hunt will be in the theater the library (wheelchair accessible). Groups of 35 children per half hour will be allowed in to “hunt” for Easter eggs. The eggs will be filled with prizes that are appropriate for ages 3 and up.
- An Old-Fashioned Easter: (Saturday, March 31) Travel back in time for the 23rd annual Old-Fashioned Easter at the George Ranch Historical Park! Celebrate Easter like a pioneer with a rousing game of basket egg toss at the 1830s Jones Stock Farm, make a Victorian Easter card at the 1890s Davis Victorian Mansion, or craft a period egg doll at the 1930s George Ranch Home!
- Texas Style Egg Hunt and Hayride: (Saturday, March 31) You’ve never been to and Easter egg hunt like this before. Come check out what a Texas Sized Easter Egg Hunt is really like; it doesn’t get any bigger than this! Come out, celebrate, and have fun finding eggs, and then relaxing on an Easter Themed Hayride to celebrate.